Desired Candidate Profile
· To provide the strategic vision, planning and operational leadership to ensure continued growth of market share, revenue, visual presence in the markets that it operates.
· To optimize growth in profitability through effective leadership, planning, organization and control of functional activities within agreed strategies and guidelines.
· To determine and implement the sales strategy through analysis of the business objectives and market conditions.
· To develop the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the Board / Executive Management and ensure budgets and expense targets are adhered to accordingly.
· To monitor business performance against budget and to undertake corrective action where necessary.
· To exercise appropriate financial controls.
· To ensure that customer satisfaction standards are established and met and exceeded in all operating divisions.
· To deal with & build excellent business relationship with various principals and agencies.
· To increase the turnover and improve profitability by growing existing businesses and new business development.
· To effectively manage working capital through establishing efficient processes in inventory management, ordering and debtors.
· Overall P&L responsibility and tight control of costs is of major importance.
· To ensure that policy and procedures exist for all processes and are followed at all levels.
· To manage and motivate the team in order to fulfill the business objectives
· To carry out performance appraisals with all direct reports and to ensure both individual and organizational development and training needs are met.
Essential Experience / Personal Traits:
· Senior Management leader with extensive business experience.
- Graduate (preferably in Engineering ) with Master’s degree in management (MBA ) and 15-20 years’ experience in automotive industry with minimum 5 years as general manager/ Senior leadership level.
- Experience in retail will be an added advantage.
- Leadership capability and people management skills
FMCG and Retail
IT and Telecommunication
Logistics & Manufacturing
Oil and Gas
Pharmaceutical & Consumer health