Desired Candidate Profile
Marketing Manager – Automotive, Location: Bahrain.
· Enhance the brand image and grow market share by effectively implementing CRM (customer relationship management) practices and utilize market research tools to the fullest satisfaction of the customer.
- Develop key strategies to build the brand
- Devise a brand scorecard incorporating all relevant parameters and effectively measure the progress on each parameter
- Conduct brand surveys to understand buying patterns and communicate findings to all concerned departments. A minimum of two surveys per annum to be conducted and results monitored.
- Devise action plans that encompass purchase intention, effective media mix, and customer loyalty / retention
- Devise advertising and promotion plans for increasing sales, measured by quarterly review of market share %
- Ensure proper media mix for effective communication and monitor spends in line with the budget
- Conduct market research to understand brand awareness, brand loyalty, consumer buying behavior and present analysis for management review
- Initiate interactive programs through the brand’s website and monitor progress and effectiveness of each program
- Launch CRM programs with existing as well as potential customers through proper utilization of customer database
- Analyze local market conditions and devise product and price positioning strategies
- Prepare and provide all relevant sales and after-sales team members with marketing tools
- Manage and train the Marketing Executives
- Graduate in Business Administration with at least 9-10 years’ experience in handling marketing, sales and after-sales operations, preferably in an automobile organization.
- Brand management and CRM skills
- Good communication skills with both internal as well as external agencies / Principals
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- A team player with good people management skills
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Experience of direct Principal handling.
FMCG and Retail
IT and Telecommunication
Logistics & Manufacturing
Oil and Gas
Pharmaceutical & Consumer health